Thursday, September 17, 2009

Wind

I went on a walk/run/hike today. The walking was because I'm pretty much just out of shape. And I had alot of streets to cross. And I was amazed at the large park smack dab in the middle of all the large buildings around me. When I got the the park there was a "korean mountain" in the middle...equivalent to a small hill in Colorado. It only took me about 20 minutes to get up. But it's so much higher than everything else...that the view was awesome. It's amazing because people were all over the place. It's like they take a break from work to go on a hike. No wonder there are very few overweight people here. Some still had business suits on...walking up a mountain. Do they go back to work sweaty? Do they SWEAT?! There were shelter places periodically along the trail and people would be taking a nap, or talking. Crazy. I felt a little strange standing at the top with all of them so I went down a ways and sat on a rock. I closed my eyes and felt the cool wind blowing...not my wind...not my colorado smelling wind, or my strong Kansas wind. It felt nice, just not the same. It's pretty cool looking though. The city on one side, and the ocean on the other. I'll take my camera next week so you can come with me.

1 comment: