Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Staring, Sweating, and outdoor exercise equipment.

Three of these things happen in South Korea. One apparently doesn't. Can you guess? Yes, it's sweating. I have yet to see a Korean sweat. Because when you are the only one drenched when hiking up a mountain...you notice these things.

Staring...it's quite funny actually. I saw a taxi driver make a full left turn today without even watching where he was going....he was looking directly at me the whole time. I just smiled and waved.

Outdoor exercise equipment....revolutionary! Except I might have to buy some gloves. I'm not sure how many people touch them and I imagine the only thing the cleans them is mother nature...and she doesn't have any disinfectant. Kelsy! Come clean my exercise equipment! :)

Side note: It takes me approx. 5 minutes to figure out how to get to the button that let's me make a new post on here...lol newb.

No comments:

Post a Comment